Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.
1357 views

I've regressed ...

....I'm riding a tricycle now. This one: http://www.catrike.com/villager.htm

Donald Albury
Labels (1)
0 Likes
16 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I've regressed ...

Way cool!
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I've regressed ...

Now that your saving the planet and improving your health I have but one
thing to ask. When are you going mountain triking? 🙂
0 Likes
zeffan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I've regressed ...

"This is a true utilitarian vehicle that has many uses; ride it to the grocery store or out to dinner"

I can hear the conversation now:
"Honey, let's go out for dinner."
"Okay. I'll hop on my catrike."

In what world do they live where they think $1,550 is affordable? I had to save for quite a while to pay for mine, and it was just over a grand.
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I've regressed ...

zeffan wrote:
> In what world do they live where they think $1,550 is affordable? I had
> to save for quite a while to pay for mine, and it was just over a grand.


Microsoft World, Intel World, Oracle World, People with a lot of money
World, People without a lot of money but spend it like they had it
World, No Reality World, Google World, Movie Star World, Charge It
World, Disney World. 😛
0 Likes
zeffan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I've regressed ...

Yeah, my kids always mistake me for one of Snow White's dwarfs when I'm riding my recumbent. They keep saying I look Goofy.
I ride a Sun EZ-Sport CX: Sun Bicycles - Product
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I've regressed ...

Looks like Orlando. 🙂


"zeffan" <zeffan@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote in message
news:zeffan.3txoyn@no-mx.forums.novell.com...
>
> "This is a true utilitarian vehicle that has many uses; ride it to the
> grocery store or out to dinner"
>
> I can hear the conversation now:
> "Honey, let's go out for dinner."
> "Okay. I'll hop on my catrike."
>
> In what world do they live where they think $1,550 is affordable? I had
> to save for quite a while to pay for mine, and it was just over a grand.
>
>
> --
> zeffan
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> zeffan's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=21925
> View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=376665
>



0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I've regressed ...

Remember that joke, where Mickey wanted to get a divorce from Minnie? And
the Doctor says he shouldn't divorce her because of a mental illness, and
Mickey says, "I didn't say she was crazy, I said she was -fill in blank
here---!!!!!


"zeffan" <zeffan@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote in message
news:zeffan.3txso0@no-mx.forums.novell.com...
>
> Yeah, my kids always mistake me for one of Snow White's dwarfs when I'm
> riding my recumbent. They keep saying I look Goofy.
> I ride a Sun EZ-Sport CX: 'Sun Bicycles - Product'
> (http://www.sunbicycles.com/product_detail.php?short_code=EZ-Sport+CX&cl1=RECUMBENT)
>
>
> --
> zeffan
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> zeffan's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=21925
> View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=376665
>



0 Likes
kathcarruthers Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I've regressed ...

Craig wrote:

> Remember that joke, where Mickey wanted to get a divorce from Minnie?
> And the Doctor says he shouldn't divorce her because of a mental
> illness, and Mickey says, "I didn't say she was crazy, I said she was
> -fill in blank here---!!!!!
>
>

Yup


--


Kathryn Carruthers
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I've regressed ...

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 15:48:02 GMT, Matthew <systemRemovEtyrant@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Now that your saving the planet and improving your health I have but one
>thing to ask. When are you going mountain triking? 🙂


Considering that the nearest mountains are about 350 miles from here, not
any time soon.

Donald Albury
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I've regressed ...

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 16:46:01 GMT, zeffan <zeffan@no-mx.forums.novell.com>
wrote:

>
>"This is a true utilitarian vehicle that has many uses; ride it to the
>grocery store or out to dinner"


I did ride it to the grocery store one Sunday morning to get eggs. I've
also ridden to the drug store to pick up a prescription.

>I can hear the conversation now:
>"Honey, let's go out for dinner."
>"Okay. I'll hop on my catrike."


Betsy hasn't decided yet whether to get a recumbent or a 'comfort' bike, or
just forget the whole thing as she isn't sure how much she would actually
ride.

>In what world do they live where they think $1,550 is affordable? I had
>to save for quite a while to pay for mine, and it was just over a grand.


It's their cheapest model. The 700 goes for $2750. Three wheel recumbents
are not cheap.

Donald Albury
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I've regressed ...

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 18:06:02 GMT, zeffan <zeffan@no-mx.forums.novell.com>
wrote:

>
>Yeah, my kids always mistake me for one of Snow White's dwarfs when I'm
>riding my recumbent. They keep saying I look Goofy.
>I ride a Sun EZ-Sport CX: 'Sun Bicycles - Product'
>(http://www.sunbicycles.com/product_detail.php?short_code=EZ-Sport+CX&cl1=RECUMBENT)


I wasn't comfortable with the 2-wheel recumbents I tried. There was also
the point that my trike fits in the back of my Subaru Outback.

Donald Albury
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I've regressed ...

Donald Albury wrote:

> ...I'm riding a tricycle now. This one:
> http://www.catrike.com/villager.htm



Kewl! Given they are so low to the ground have you had any issues with
drivers not seeing you? Or do you have like a high visibility flag
sticking up in the air?
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I've regressed ...

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 23:15:16 GMT, "Scott Campbell" <potato@potato.potato>
wrote:

>Kewl! Given they are so low to the ground have you had any issues with
>drivers not seeing you? Or do you have like a high visibility flag
>sticking up in the air?


It comes with a flag, although I've thought about getting a flag that is a
little larger/more in your face. I have a multi-mode LED tail light that I
set on flashing whenever I'm riding. It is a unique feeling to be able to
look up at the underside of semi trailors as they pass me.

Donald Albury
0 Likes
zeffan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I've regressed ...

It is a unique feeling to be able to
look up at the underside of semi trailors as they pass me.


Ahhh..yes. Reminds me of when I had my Honda CRX. I loved that car. I miss it. <sniff>
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.