Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
zeffan Absent Member.
Absent Member.
1449 views

I will no longer use GOOGLE!!!

From now on I'm using Topeka. www.topeka.com
Labels (1)
0 Likes
7 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I will no longer use GOOGLE!!!

I think I heard zeffan say something like:

> From now on I'm using Topeka. www.topeka.com


What are you going to use tomorrow? I'm guessing topeka will be google
again tomorrow.

--
Stevo
0 Likes
W_Prindl Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I will no longer use GOOGLE!!!

I think you didn't open the link - because topeka is google *today* .
--
W. Prindl


Stevo wrote:

>I think I heard zeffan say something like:
>
>> From now on I'm using Topeka. www.topeka.com

>
>What are you going to use tomorrow? I'm guessing topeka will be
>google again tomorrow.


W. Prindl
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I will no longer use GOOGLE!!!

On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 20:26 +0000, zeffan wrote:
> From now on I'm using Topeka. www.topeka.com
>
>


Bing has been replace by: http://clevelandsearch.com/

Congratulations to the lovely folks in Cleveland.


0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I will no longer use GOOGLE!!!

What the f$R^&*()0- is that thing?
"Chris Cox" <cjcox@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote in message
news:1270155848.10362.71.camel@geeko...
> On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 20:26 +0000, zeffan wrote:
>> From now on I'm using Topeka. www.topeka.com
>>
>>

>
> Bing has been replace by: http://clevelandsearch.com/
>
> Congratulations to the lovely folks in Cleveland.
>
>



0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I will no longer use GOOGLE!!!

I think I heard W_ Prindl say something like:

> I think you didn't open the link - because topeka is google today .


Yes, I saw that, but I'm guessing it's an April 1 thing, and they will
go back to google tomorrow.

--
Stevo
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I will no longer use GOOGLE!!!

On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 21:19 +0000, Craig wrote:
> What the f$R^&*()0- is that thing?


I have no idea. I just wanted something funny involving
Cleveland (named this year as the worst city in America).

The apparently hacked site was just a bonus!!


0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I will no longer use GOOGLE!!!

Phew. I was reading his screeds (and grammar errors) and I worried about
you! 🙂


"Chris Cox" <cjcox@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote in message
news:1270157288.10362.74.camel@geeko...
> On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 21:19 +0000, Craig wrote:
>> What the f$R^&*()0- is that thing?

>
> I have no idea. I just wanted something funny involving
> Cleveland (named this year as the worst city in America).
>
> The apparently hacked site was just a bonus!!
>
>



0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.