Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.
2663 views

It's not Brainshare, but...

I just received the Novell, Inc. annual report.

The Novell 2009 Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held on April 6, 2009
at 10:00 a.m.

I had assumed it would be held in Utah, but it will actually be held at the
Novell offices at 404 Wyman Street, Waltham Massachusetts.

Now, should I vote for or against the Novell, Inc. 2009 Omnibus Incentive
Plan?

-Bob Carroll



Labels (1)
0 Likes
14 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: It's not Brainshare, but...

> "Wallgames.com" <rpcarrollNOSPAMPLEASE@NOSPAMPLEASEwallgames.com>
> wrote in message news:Mjtul.4481$Ht3.1875@kovat.provo.novell.com...
>
> Novell offices at 404 Wyman Street, Waltham Massachusetts.




404 Address Not Found.



--
AZC


0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: It's not Brainshare, but...

Clever observation! (Now why didn't I see that?)


"Andrew Z Carpenter" <azc@cirencester.ac.uk> wrote in message
news:qptul.4482$Ht3.411@kovat.provo.novell.com...
>> "Wallgames.com" <rpcarrollNOSPAMPLEASE@NOSPAMPLEASEwallgames.com>
>> wrote in message news:Mjtul.4481$Ht3.1875@kovat.provo.novell.com...
>>
>> Novell offices at 404 Wyman Street, Waltham Massachusetts.

>
>
>
> 404 Address Not Found.
>
>
>
> --
> AZC
>



0 Likes
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: It's not Brainshare, but...

Hey Wallgames.com:

>Now, should I vote for or against the Novell,


Vote for payraises for all employees with a last name that starts with G.

--
Kim (3/13/2009 8:07:00 AM Mountain)
--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
jmarton2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: It's not Brainshare, but...

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:36:44 +0000, Wallgames.com wrote:

> I just received the Novell, Inc. annual report.
>
> The Novell 2009 Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held on April 6,
> 2009 at 10:00 a.m.


I already submitted my votes by proxy.




--
Joe
Does this washcloth smell like chloroform?

Joe Marton Emeritus Knowledge Partner
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: It's not Brainshare, but...

Pull 'em back, and let's go to the annual meeting.


"Joseph Marton" <jmarton@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote in message
news:BPtul.4495$Ht3.75@kovat.provo.novell.com...
> On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:36:44 +0000, Wallgames.com wrote:
>
>> I just received the Novell, Inc. annual report.
>>
>> The Novell 2009 Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held on April 6,
>> 2009 at 10:00 a.m.

>
> I already submitted my votes by proxy.
>
>
>
>
> --
> Joe
> Does this washcloth smell like chloroform?



0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: It's not Brainshare, but...

> "Wallgames.com" <rpcarrollNOSPAMPLEASE@NOSPAMPLEASEwallgames.com> wrote in
> message news:Sxtul.4484$Ht3.897@kovat.provo.novell.com...
>
> Clever observation! (Now why didn't I see that?)




500 Server Error.


--
AZC


0 Likes
jmarton2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: It's not Brainshare, but...

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:24:06 +0000, Wallgames.com wrote:

> Pull 'em back, and let's go to the annual meeting.


That could get ugly. 🙂



--
Joe
Does this washcloth smell like chloroform?

Joe Marton Emeritus Knowledge Partner
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: It's not Brainshare, but...

You're not planning to ask embarrassing questions, are you?

🙂


"Joseph Marton" <jmarton@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote in message
news:rjuul.4521$Ht3.1263@kovat.provo.novell.com...
> On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:24:06 +0000, Wallgames.com wrote:
>
>> Pull 'em back, and let's go to the annual meeting.

>
> That could get ugly. 🙂
>
>
>
> --
> Joe
> Does this washcloth smell like chloroform?



0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: It's not Brainshare, but...

Or wear your Bill Gates mask?

Or your "I heart SCO" badge?


"Wallgames.com" <rpcarrollNOSPAMPLEASE@NOSPAMPLEASEwallgames.com> wrote in
message news:aZuul.4538$Ht3.1339@kovat.provo.novell.com...
> You're not planning to ask embarrassing questions, are you?
>
> 🙂
>
>
> "Joseph Marton" <jmarton@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote in message
> news:rjuul.4521$Ht3.1263@kovat.provo.novell.com...
>> On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:24:06 +0000, Wallgames.com wrote:
>>
>>> Pull 'em back, and let's go to the annual meeting.

>>
>> That could get ugly. 🙂
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Joe
>> Does this washcloth smell like chloroform?

>
>



0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: It's not Brainshare, but...

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:36:44 +0000, Wallgames.com wrote:

> I had assumed it would be held in Utah, but it will actually be held at
> the Novell offices at 404 Wyman Street, Waltham Massachusetts.


That is actually the corporate headquarters, has been for a few years now.

Jim



--
Jim Henderson, CNA6, CDE, CNI, LPIC-1, CLA10, CLP10
Novell Training Services
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: It's not Brainshare, but...

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:44:07 +0000, Andrew Z Carpenter wrote:

>> "Wallgames.com" <rpcarrollNOSPAMPLEASE@NOSPAMPLEASEwallgames.com> wrote
>> in message news:Sxtul.4484$Ht3.897@kovat.provo.novell.com...
>>
>> Clever observation! (Now why didn't I see that?)

>
>
>
> 500 Server Error.


That's up the street. 😉

Jim



--
Jim Henderson, CNA6, CDE, CNI, LPIC-1, CLA10, CLP10
Novell Training Services
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: It's not Brainshare, but...

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:08:06 +0000, kgroneman wrote:

> Hey Wallgames.com:
>
>>Now, should I vote for or against the Novell,

>
> Vote for payraises for all employees with a last name that starts with
> G.


And H. 😉

Jim



--
Jim Henderson, CNA6, CDE, CNI, LPIC-1, CLA10, CLP10
Novell Training Services
0 Likes
jmarton2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: It's not Brainshare, but...

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 15:42:05 +0000, Jim Henderson wrote:

> That is actually the corporate headquarters, has been for a few years
> now.


Yeah, HQ is in Waltham (thanks Cambridge Consulting) but the heart is in
Provo.




--
Joe
Does this washcloth smell like chloroform?

Joe Marton Emeritus Knowledge Partner
0 Likes
jmarton2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: It's not Brainshare, but...

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 15:29:10 +0000, Wallgames.com wrote:

> You're not planning to ask embarrassing questions, are you?


Who, me? 🙂




--
Joe
Does this washcloth smell like chloroform?

Joe Marton Emeritus Knowledge Partner
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.