Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.
803 views

Itreopod?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Itreopod?

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Itreopod?

Craig wrote:

> http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-6452_7-5840040-1.html?tag=cnetfd.ld


You know, good old pocketTunes on my Treo does just as well for me as an
iPod for the usage I do <g>.

--
Danita
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Itreopod?

We got the mini-ipod shuffle thingy....think we used it once.

🙂


"Danita" <danita@no-spam-caledonia.net> wrote in message
news:gemini.jobivs0ahcj7k03cr.danita@no-spam-caledonia.net...
> Craig wrote:
>
>> http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-6452_7-5840040-1.html?tag=cnetfd.ld

>
> You know, good old pocketTunes on my Treo does just as well for me as an
> iPod for the usage I do <g>.
>
> --
> Danita



0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Itreopod?

Craig wrote:

> We got the mini-ipod shuffle thingy....think we used it once.


My daughters both have full iPods. I got a shuffle from a vendor once and
my 10 year old son is quite pleased with it <g>.

--
Danita
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Itreopod?

Danita wrote:
> Craig wrote:
>
>> We got the mini-ipod shuffle thingy....think we used it once.

>
> My daughters both have full iPods. I got a shuffle from a vendor once and
> my 10 year old son is quite pleased with it <g>.
>


My ipod mutated and developed legs and walked away 😞

I like the new ones...

--
Jay Calderwood
http://jaycalderwood.blogspot.com

....The road to happiness is forgiveness... Now that my one and only true
love is back in my arms, I am happy.
I now know the mistakes I have made and will not make them again.

(MATT 6:14-16 KJV) For if you forgive men when they sin against you,
your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive
your sins.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.