Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.
1540 views

Just funny.

Read it if you like or don't. It makes not difference.

http://www.bash.org/?414593
Labels (1)
0 Likes
26 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Just funny.

Of course they're making an assumption that the close male friend is
straight. My close male friends all happen to be gay. 🙂
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Just funny.

Mary Matthews wrote:
> Of course they're making an assumption that the close male friend is
> straight. My close male friends all happen to be gay. 🙂


How odd. All my close female close friends are lesbians. 😛

Men and Woman can be close friends as long as neither is interested in
the other. If one is interested in the other, but the other isn't
interested then you have a romantic comedy. 😛
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Just funny.

ROFL!! So true! 🙂
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Just funny.

Matthew wrote:
> Read it if you like or don't. It makes not difference.
>
> http://www.bash.org/?414593


Mildly funny, but wildly unoriginal. I thought bash checked submissions
weren't rehashes of joke sites posted in the 80's before they accepted them?
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Just funny.

David Howe wrote:
> Mildly funny, but wildly unoriginal. I thought bash checked
> submissions weren't rehashes of joke sites posted in the 80's before
> they accepted them?


I think that's "were rehashes of [...]" by recent bash standards.
There are even parrottings of older bash quotes in there *sigh*

--
Regards,
Ben A L Jemmett.
http://flatpack.microwavepizza.co.uk/
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Just funny.

I haven't seen an original idea or joke in 32 years.
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Just funny.

and all my lesbian friends are female.


--

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Just funny.

Boomer apparently said:

> and all my lesbian friends are female.


So I'm not your friend? I'm a lesbian in a man's body.............

--

Stevo
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Just funny.

> So I'm not your friend? I'm a lesbian in a man's body.............

Oddly enough I've seen a story about that...
The guy actually went through gender change and
then discovered he was a lesbian...go figure.



0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Just funny.

GofBorg apparently said:

> Oddly enough I've seen a story about that...
> The guy actually went through gender change and
> then discovered he was a lesbian...go figure.


Doh! I was born this way, I love women, even tho they sometimes drive
me completely batty...........

--

Stevo
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Just funny.

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 20:38:12 GMT, Matthew <systemRemovEtyrant@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I haven't seen an original idea or joke in 32 years.


So, you're what, 35?

Donald Albury
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.