Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.
2722 views

My Best Dentist Visit

The other day I went to the dentist. I think I had been once not long
after I started work 14 or so years ago.

I said to the dentist that one of my biggest concerns was that I hadn't
had a check up in 10+ years. There was no comment.

Teeth were good, even my widsom teeth. The passing comment from the
dentist as I was leaving "See you in 10 years time". 🙂
Labels (1)
0 Likes
21 Replies
adrockk Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: My Best Dentist Visit

You must have an honest dentist. I would expect him to do a plethora of x-rays,
touch ups, tune-ups and superfluous work.

My dentists instists on doing a root canal to one of my front teeth that was
injured over 15 years ago. It hasn't hurt or bothered me since, but he says it
will at some point so might as well get it now.
--



Scott Campbell spewed:

> Teeth were good, even my widsom teeth. The passing comment from the
> dentist as I was leaving "See you in 10 years time". 🙂


0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: My Best Dentist Visit

Adam Gabriel wrote:
> You must have an honest dentist. I would expect him to do a plethora of x-rays,
> touch ups, tune-ups and superfluous work.
>
> My dentists instists on doing a root canal to one of my front teeth that was
> injured over 15 years ago. It hasn't hurt or bothered me since, but he says it
> will at some point so might as well get it now.


My dentist committed suicide after my last visit. That makes three now.
Is it me? 😛
0 Likes
adrockk Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: My Best Dentist Visit

You should think about having a mint before your next visit. 🙂
--



Matthew spewed:


> My dentist committed suicide after my last visit. That makes three now. Is
> it me? 😛


0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: My Best Dentist Visit

Adam Gabriel,


> You should think about having a mint before your next visit. 🙂


ROFL!

0 Likes
islander Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: My Best Dentist Visit

Scott:

Now that's something to be very proud about! : )

Susan
Novell Community Chat Moderator

http://forums.novell.com/faq.php?faq=novfor#faq_rules
http://www.ncci.org NCCIrregulars Web Site
http://ncci.blogspot.com NCCIrregulars Blog


Susan Novell Community Chat Moderator http://forums.novell.com/faq.php?faq=novfor#faq_rules http://www.ncci.org NCCIrregulars Web Site
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: My Best Dentist Visit

Wish I had such luck. Last trip was to a sadistic pig of an old fart who
couldn't understand why someone with sensitive teeth would need something
stronger than an advil for a crown...and to make matters worse, the
permanent crown wasn't fitted right and Delta Dental refuses to allow me to
switch to another dentist to get it fixed properly.

I hate dentists!
0 Likes
zeffan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: My Best Dentist Visit


My dentist committed suicide after my last visit. That makes three now.
Is it me? 😛


Next time don't eat a gyro before you go. <g>
0 Likes
zeffan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: My Best Dentist Visit

I hate dentists!


You should also hate the insurance company for not letting you change.
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: My Best Dentist Visit

That too,,,
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: My Best Dentist Visit

Adam Gabriel wrote:
> You should think about having a mint before your next visit. 🙂


I did. They provided them in the urinals.
0 Likes
BSchnur Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: My Best Dentist Visit

Lot's of sympathy here -- I am having a tooth pulled later this week --
a 30+ year old root canal finally has gotten to the point where pulling
the tooth is the only rational option. Then this summer, I get to fill
that spot with a bridge -- and I've NO dental insurance.



--
Barry Schnur
Former Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: My Best Dentist Visit

That's what I was thinking. I remember hearing some bad stuff about Delta.
"zeffan" <zeffan@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote in message
news:zeffan.3rb8i0@no-mx.forums.novell.com...
>
>> I hate dentists!

>
> You should also hate the insurance company for not letting you change.
>
>
> --
> zeffan
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> zeffan's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=21925
> View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=370550
>



0 Likes
naomi371 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: My Best Dentist Visit

I hate Delta. I wanted to have my teeth cleaned every four months,
thinking okay, that's three per year and Delta will pay for two and I'll
pay for one. Nooooooo. Since they were less than six months apart,
Delta paid for NONE.

Craig wrote:
> That's what I was thinking. I remember hearing some bad stuff about Delta.
> "zeffan" <zeffan@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote in message
> news:zeffan.3rb8i0@no-mx.forums.novell.com...
>>> I hate dentists!

>> You should also hate the insurance company for not letting you change.
>>
>>
>> --
>> zeffan
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> zeffan's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=21925
>> View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=370550
>>

>
>

0 Likes
zeffan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: My Best Dentist Visit

Matthew;1781694 wrote:
Adam Gabriel wrote:
> You should think about having a mint before your next visit. 🙂


I did. They provided them in the urinals.


Yeah, my kids love that scene from Madagascar, too!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.