Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.
1134 views

NCC Friends

I want to say thanks to everyone who got candy - you guys saying nice
things really brightens my day....REALLY.

I appreciate everyone here - not just those who ordered candy, but this is
a hobby of mine, and it means a lot to me when you say you like it.

Except Brent....I don't listen to ....oh wait - I do listen. 🙂
Labels (1)
0 Likes
12 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: NCC Friends

I want to really thank you for being you and for letting us partake in
the candy you make. It's friggin awesome! I'm sure I could drum up
some more customers if you'd like, prolly could easily talk mom into
buying some again next time too.


--
Stevo
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: NCC Friends

Boomer said something like:

> I want to say thanks to everyone who got candy - you guys saying nice
> things really brightens my day....REALLY.
>
> I appreciate everyone here - not just those who ordered candy, but
> this is a hobby of mine, and it means a lot to me when you say you
> like it.
>
> Except Brent....I don't listen to ....oh wait - I do listen. 🙂


I am suspecting I will have some treats when I get home. -grin-

--
Lindsey
Using Xananews 1.19.1.194
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: NCC Friends

I would think everyone should have theirs by now....
>
> I am suspecting I will have some treats when I get home. -grin-
>


0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: NCC Friends

Boomer said something like:

> I would think everyone should have theirs by now....
> >
> > I am suspecting I will have some treats when I get home. -grin-
> >


Not I. But remember, I live in the wild and wooly Pacific Northwest.

--
Lindsey
Using Xananews 1.19.1.194
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: NCC Friends

Oh no!

I figured you'd have them by Friday past....


> Not I. But remember, I live in the wild and wooly Pacific Northwest.
>


0 Likes
hspeirs Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: NCC Friends

Lindseed,

>>> I am suspecting I will have some treats when I get home. -grin-


That's what you think .... just saying 😄

H.
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: NCC Friends

Lindsey Johnstone said,

> Boomer said something like:
>
> > I would think everyone should have theirs by now....
> > >
> > > I am suspecting I will have some treats when I get home. -grin-
> > >

>
> Not I. But remember, I live in the wild and wooly Pacific Northwest.


Ha! Boomer goodies waiting for me when I got home! Gabbie seemed rather
interested and Kathy had no idea what the package was. Hey Boomer, Kathy has
volunteered to be a full time tester for you! Nom Nom Nom

--
Lindsey
Xananews 1.19.1.194
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: NCC Friends

<GRYN>
Keep rollin' them goodies, jarhead; they're not only good for us, they are
good for you. Can't think of any way you could get farther from the office
than makin' the chocolates.......


"Boomer" <wdunham@wdunham.com> wrote in message
news:Xns9CFDB1B732EB0wdunhamwdunhamcom@130.57.5.50...
>I want to say thanks to everyone who got candy - you guys saying nice
> things really brightens my day....REALLY.
>
> I appreciate everyone here - not just those who ordered candy, but this is
> a hobby of mine, and it means a lot to me when you say you like it.
>
> Except Brent....I don't listen to ....oh wait - I do listen. 🙂


0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: NCC Friends

GREAT!

I appreciate Kathy's scarifice!

> Ha! Boomer goodies waiting for me when I got home! Gabbie seemed
> rather interested and Kathy had no idea what the package was. Hey
> Boomer, Kathy has volunteered to be a full time tester for you! Nom
> Nom Nom
>


0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: NCC Friends

....but I *like* the office

🙂

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: NCC Friends

Yeah, but all office and no fun makes Boomer a dull boy.....
<G>


"Boomer" <wdunham@wdunham.com> wrote in message
news:Xns9CFEA7150CA5wdunhamwdunhamcom@130.57.5.50...
> ...but I *like* the office
>
> 🙂
>


0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: NCC Friends

Well, there is all that....



> Yeah, but all office and no fun makes Boomer a dull boy.....
> <G>
>

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.