zeffan Absent Member.
Absent Member.
2146 views

PETA makes me laugh

Just when I thought they couldn't be any more ridiculous, they amaze me once again.

Careful, you’re likely to fall out of your chair laughing!

PETA to Pet Shop Boys: Rescue Shelter Boys, perhaps? - CNN.com
Labels (1)
0 Likes
16 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PETA makes me laugh

> 'PETA to Pet Shop Boys: Rescue Shelter Boys, perhaps? - CNN.com'
LOL!
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PETA makes me laugh

I like it when they have the supermodels naked in cages by my building. I
mean, I REALLY like it. 🙂


"zeffan" <zeffan@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote in message
news:zeffan.3qfodz@no-mx.forums.novell.com...
>
> Just when I thought they couldn't be any more ridiculous, they amaze me
> once again.
>
> Careful, you're likely to fall out of your chair laughing!
>
> 'PETA to Pet Shop Boys: Rescue Shelter Boys, perhaps? - CNN.com'
> (http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/04/10/peta.pet.shop.boys/index.html?iref=mpstoryview)
>
>
> --
> zeffan
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> zeffan's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=21925
> View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=369011
>



0 Likes
zeffan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PETA makes me laugh

I'm just waiting for them to tell me that I have to give my furnace another name because it is based on cruelty to animals!
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PETA makes me laugh

> I like it when they have the supermodels naked in cages by my building. I
> mean, I REALLY like it. 🙂


Obviously I live in the wrong city.
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PETA makes me laugh

ROFL! Of course, this does come from the same people who don't really know
where their food comes from, and how believe domesticated cattle
(especially dairy cows) should be let into the wild.
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PETA makes me laugh

In article <49E306C9.F781.00FC.0@SPAMcalvin.edu>, mlm23NO@SPAMcalvin.edu
says...
> ROFL! Of course, this does come from the same people who don't really know
> where their food comes from, and how believe domesticated cattle
> (especially dairy cows) should be let into the wild.
>


I think I saw somewhere that PETA considers us "pet owners" as basically
akin to slave owners.

Apparently "pets" are not to be owned, so I'm enslaving my dog (although
my dog owns me so I guess that makes me the slave).

I also thought their article about making ice cream out of human milk
was a bit hilarious.
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PETA makes me laugh

http://www.avma.org/onlnews/javma/mar03/030301d.asp













































































































































































"KittyNoLegs" <kittnolegs@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.244d773e5ca48fcd98a256@forums.novell.com...
> In article <49E306C9.F781.00FC.0@SPAMcalvin.edu>, mlm23NO@SPAMcalvin.edu
> says...
>> ROFL! Of course, this does come from the same people who don't really
>> know
>> where their food comes from, and how believe domesticated cattle
>> (especially dairy cows) should be let into the wild.
>>

>
> I think I saw somewhere that PETA considers us "pet owners" as basically
> akin to slave owners.
>
> Apparently "pets" are not to be owned, so I'm enslaving my dog (although
> my dog owns me so I guess that makes me the slave).
>
> I also thought their article about making ice cream out of human milk
> was a bit hilarious.



0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PETA makes me laugh

"The term 'guardian' denotes a positive relationship and mutually beneficial
bond between two living beings, where constant care, attention, and
affection are necessary for a thriving relationship," Dr. Katz explained.
"It instills respect for and appreciation of our companion animals.

Ooops


My phone hit enter for me before I could paste this.


"Craig" <ElRushbo@eibnet.com> wrote in message
news:oeOEl.1895$s8.445@kovat.provo.novell.com...
> http://www.avma.org/onlnews/javma/mar03/030301d.asp
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> "KittyNoLegs" <kittnolegs@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:MPG.244d773e5ca48fcd98a256@forums.novell.com...
>> In article <49E306C9.F781.00FC.0@SPAMcalvin.edu>, mlm23NO@SPAMcalvin.edu
>> says...
>>> ROFL! Of course, this does come from the same people who don't really
>>> know
>>> where their food comes from, and how believe domesticated cattle
>>> (especially dairy cows) should be let into the wild.
>>>

>>
>> I think I saw somewhere that PETA considers us "pet owners" as basically
>> akin to slave owners.
>>
>> Apparently "pets" are not to be owned, so I'm enslaving my dog (although
>> my dog owns me so I guess that makes me the slave).
>>
>> I also thought their article about making ice cream out of human milk
>> was a bit hilarious.

>
>



0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PETA makes me laugh

Our cats "own" everything in the house, including the dogs, so I guess the
cats are slave owners then. 🙂
0 Likes
zeffan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PETA makes me laugh

"Dr. Duane Flemming, a lawyer and owner of a veterinary ophthalmology practice in Pleasant Hill, Calif., ..."

Excuse me? Veterinary Ophthalmology? Really? Are you concerned that your dog can't read the road signs?

I guess that explains all those pets I see with GLASSES! <g>
0 Likes
naomi371 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PETA makes me laugh

Glasses or contacts would be inhumane. They get lasik. If it doesn't
work they get seeing-eye people.

zeffan wrote:
> "Dr. Duane Flemming, a lawyer and owner of a veterinary ophthalmology
> practice in Pleasant Hill, Calif., ..."
>
> Excuse me? Veterinary Ophthalmology? Really? Are you concerned that
> your dog can't read the road signs?
>
> I guess that explains all those pets I see with GLASSES! <g>
>
>

0 Likes
zeffan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PETA makes me laugh

they get seeing-eye people.


LOL!
0 Likes
naomi371 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PETA makes me laugh

Aw, man! I just realized that if a dog lost its sense of smell, it
would need a sniffing-nose person.

zeffan wrote:
>> they get seeing-eye people.
>>

>
> LOL!
>
>

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PETA makes me laugh

Mary Wood wrote:
> Aw, man! I just realized that if a dog lost its sense of smell, it
> would need a sniffing-nose person.
>
>


And we all know what the first thing that sniffing-nose person will be
sniffing.

Imagine the training process 🙂

Ted Novak
TRA#5512
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.