Rehtael Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Quick Quiz

Jump to solution

Okay, for those well matured long lasting wines out there, don't spoil it for those who struggle! I know some of you may suck in the air of the room when you see one of them:

Identify these two people

Person 'A'Quiz_01.jpg

Person 'B'

Quiz_02.jpg

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Quick Quiz

Jump to solution

Drew Major / Eric Schmidt.   

I'm still trying to find the name of the first guy in this picture.

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
4 Replies
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

If you're busting at the seams to answer, you can always PM me

0 Likes
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Drew Major / Eric Schmidt.   

I'm still trying to find the name of the first guy in this picture.

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Those cursed old black and white photos! Might have been able to read his name badge otherwise 😁

All I can find is the reference to Mark Hurst joining in 1983 and also Raymond Noorda

0 Likes
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Mark Hurst?   Probably.   That's not Ray, that I know.

--
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.