Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager
928 views

SCO....this ......well........

I can't comment:

http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20090720175057950

--
Kim (7/22/2009 10:55:03 AM Mountain)
--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
Labels (1)
0 Likes
7 Replies
jcalderwood Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SCO....this ......well........

On 7/22/09 12:56 PM, kgroneman wrote:
> I can't comment:
>
> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20090720175057950
>


stick it to em!
0 Likes
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: SCO....this ......well........

Oh...now the judge got the message loud and clear:
http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20090721164454251

--
Kim (7/22/2009 11:24:34 AM Mountain)
--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
jcalderwood Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SCO....this ......well........

On 7/22/09 1:25 PM, kgroneman wrote:
> Oh...now the judge got the message loud and clear:
> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20090721164454251
>


Sco is kinda like my ex's they just won't go away will they....
0 Likes
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: SCO....this ......well........

Hey Jay Calderwood:

>Sco is kinda like my ex's they just won't go away will they....


This sounds like they may not just go away but may be put away.......

--
Kim (7/22/2009 11:45:14 AM Mountain)
--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
kathcarruthers Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SCO....this ......well........

Jay Calderwood wrote:

> On 7/22/09 1:25 PM, kgroneman wrote:
> > Oh...now the judge got the message loud and clear:
> > http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20090721164454251
> >

>
> Sco is kinda like my ex's they just won't go away will they....


You've had children with SCO?

--


Kathryn Carruthers
0 Likes
jcalderwood Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SCO....this ......well........

On 7/22/09 3:15 PM, Kathryn Carruthers wrote:
> Jay Calderwood wrote:
>
>> On 7/22/09 1:25 PM, kgroneman wrote:
>>> Oh...now the judge got the message loud and clear:
>>> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20090721164454251
>>>

>> Sco is kinda like my ex's they just won't go away will they....

>
> You've had children with SCO?
>

I don't remember
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SCO....this ......well........

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 19:15:18 GMT, "Kathryn Carruthers"
<kath.carruthers@gmail.com> wrote:

>You've had children with SCO?


I was paying them support for a while, back in the '80s. Does that count?

Donald Albury
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.