Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Secret Santa 2009?

I haven't seen anything posted, did I miss it?

--
Lindsey
Xananews 1.19.1.194
Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Absent Member.

Re: Secret Santa 2009?

Lindsey Johnstone wrote:

> I haven't seen anything posted, did I miss it?

Yes, we voted and as it turns out, you are sending a present to
everyone. That'll learn ya to miss a meeting.

--
brain
0 Likes
Absent Member.

brain said,

> Lindsey Johnstone wrote:
>
> > I haven't seen anything posted, did I miss it?

>
> Yes, we voted and as it turns out, you are sending a present to
> everyone. That'll learn ya to miss a meeting.

Dag nabbit! You should have yours about July ....

--
Lindsey
Xananews 1.19.1.194
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

No clue what this is about... but on 'Bones' they did this really cool thing by pushing the 'n' back to the end and making it a whole different ballgame.

I'm not saying I watch the series... it's my wife! 😉
0 Likes
dzanre1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

magic31 wrote:

> I'm not saying I watch the series... it's my wife! 😉

Yeah, yeah! 🙂

--
Danita
Novell Knowledge Partner
Moving GroupWise to Linux?
http://www.caledonia.net/gwmove.html
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Santa's glasses went missing, and this dag-nabbit technology doesn't help with it's tiny buttons and passwords and such.

Regardless of these difficulties, if enough Irregulars are interested, Santa won't let them down. Don't use the normal letters to Santa address though, as service for grownups has been outsourced to NCCISanta@gmail.com.

Tell the elf your username (if it's not what your parents call you), as well as your 'real' name for postal services, address, and a phone number in case delivery help is required.

Rules are simple: you get your note to Santa by November 15, and then you will receive a name and delivery info for another person on the nice list. You will then purchase a gift (either in person or through inter-web-based-shopping services) and get it to them by Christmas.

Everybody likes getting and buying a gift, right?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.