Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Trial Download by E-mail problem

Hello, my name Lucas Campos and I'm student at Fatec in Brazil I'm new here and needed help.
I'm need the Visual Cobol for homeworks, I didn't received e-mail when I re-register in version trial, I tried to used severals emails, Gmail, Outlook, institute email but nothing, It's didn't send me none email to download. What did I do wrong ?

So one more question, there is some license to student too ?

Thanks for answers.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Trial Download by E-mail problem

Achcarlucas wrote:
> Visual Cobol for homeworks

Did you try tehe feedback link: https://www.microfocus.com/feedback/

Meanwhile, I will try to find out more.

- Anders

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

achcarlucas;2452670 wrote:
Hello, my name Lucas Campos and I'm student at Fatec in Brazil I'm new here and needed help.
I'm need the Visual Cobol for homeworks, I didn't received e-mail when I re-register in version trial, I tried to used severals emails, Gmail, Outlook, institute email but nothing, It's didn't send me none email to download. What did I do wrong ?

So one more question, there is some license to student too ?

Thanks for answers.

[Resolved] I received the email ... a lot of emails.

AndersG;2452681 wrote:
Achcarlucas wrote:
> Visual Cobol for homeworks

Did you try tehe feedback link: https://www.microfocus.com/feedback/

Meanwhile, I will try to find out more.

- Anders

Thanks Anders, Today I received a lot of emails with Trial Download, including 1 year license 😄
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Achcarlucas wrote:
> Thanks Anders, Today I received a lot of emails with Trial Download,
> including 1 year license 😄

Great. Good luck!

- Anders

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.