Highlighted
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Twenty nine?

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:21:03 +0000, kgroneman wrote:

> Either that or they sold out of Bavarian cream filled donuts at Dunkin'
> Donuts. I think either could have caused that.


What, are there some unhappy cops around?

--
Joe
"Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do."

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Twenty nine?

You are an evil, cold-hearted individual, Joe.........

;-}

--
Brent

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"


"Joseph Marton" <jmartonNO@SPAMhsemuni.com> wrote in message
news:pan.2008.02.12.16.48.20.296828@SPAMhsemuni.com...
> On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:37:29 +0000, Wallgames.com wrote:
>
>> The good thing is that thinking of doughnuts has now replaced that stupid
>> freecreditreport.com tune in my head...

>
> They say a man should always dress
> for the job he wants.
> So why'm I dressed up like a pirate
> in this restaurant?
> It's all because some hacker
> stole my identity.
> Now I'm in here every evening
> serving chowder and iced tea.
>
> CHORUS
> Should've gone to
> freeeeeeeeeeee credit report dot com.
> Yee haw!
>
> I could've seen this coming at me
> like an atom bomb.
> They monitor your credit
> and send you e-mail alerts.
> So you don't end up selling fish
> to tourists in t-shirts.
>
> --
> Joe
> "Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us
> who do."
>



0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Twenty nine?

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:02:45 +0000, Brent Wolfe wrote:

> You are an evil, cold-hearted individual, Joe.........


I try. 🙂

--
Joe
"Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do."

0 Likes
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Twenty nine?

Joseph Marton,

> They say a man should always dress
> for the job he wants.
> So why'm I dressed up like a pirate
> in this restaurant?


AAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
--
Kim
--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
Sewermonger Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Twenty nine?

How many times have you had your 29th b-day? I think this is number 32nd in't it?
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Twenty nine?

Lindsey Johnstone scribbled something like:

> Only 29 posts between 5:30AM and when I got home?!?!?! C'mon folks,
> let's, huh, what? The forums have been down all day? Likely excuse,
> c'mon, let's get posting! We need to make our quota!


I didn't get back to town til yesterday afternoon, didn't have my
laptop w/ me.
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Twenty nine?

Stevo said,

> Lindsey Johnstone scribbled something like:
>
> > Only 29 posts between 5:30AM and when I got home?!?!?! C'mon folks,
> > let's, huh, what? The forums have been down all day? Likely excuse,
> > c'mon, let's get posting! We need to make our quota!

>
> I didn't get back to town til yesterday afternoon, didn't have my
> laptop w/ me.


I must not be hearing things correctly SteveO, I coulda sworn I heard you say you
didn't take your laptop.

--
Lindsey
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Twenty nine?

Lindsey Johnstone scribbled something like:

> I must not be hearing things correctly SteveO, I coulda sworn I heard
> you say you didn't take your laptop.


Righty-o, was a play weekend, didn't want to worry about possibly
losing laptop or something like that. <G>
0 Likes
crashmaster18 Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Twenty nine?

Hi Lindsey,

Some of us take a while between NCCI posts. <G>

Kevin
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Twenty nine?

salisburyk wrote:


> Some of us take a while between NCCI posts. <G>



And it is an event when they do! Hi Kevin!

--
Lindsey
0 Likes
crashmaster18 Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Twenty nine?

😉

Did you master the NCCI logo yet for the patch, or is that a dead issue? Looks a bit tricky to convert to stitch...
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Twenty nine?

salisburyk wrote:

>
> 😉
>
> Did you master the NCCI logo yet for the patch, or is that a dead
> issue? Looks a bit tricky to convert to stitch...


Interesting you ask, resurrecting the logo from our little thumbnail
has been quite a challenge, but I think we'll have some patches for
Brainshare. As far as digitizing the design, that is absolutely no
sweat if I have a good graphic.

--
Lindsey
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.