Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Your best April Fools prank?

Lindsey Johnstone claimed they said:

> I didn't know that one ...... (the planning begins)


You figure out the keys to 'fix' the other one?
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Your best April Fools prank?

Stevo said something like:

> Lindsey Johnstone claimed they said:
>
> > I didn't know that one ...... (the planning begins)

>
> You figure out the keys to 'fix' the other one?


Uh huh.

--
Lindsey
Using Xananews 1.19.1.110
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Your best April Fools prank?

Didn't work on mine.

😞


"Lindsey Johnstone" <ljohnstoneno@spammyrealbox.com> wrote in message
news:EjvAl.10189$Ht3.6915@kovat.provo.novell.com...
> Rick Chisholm said something like:
>
>> Ctrl-Alt-down cursor on every XP machine I can get my hands on.

>
> I didn't know that one ...... (the planning begins)
>
> I maintain still that everything I know about Winders I learned in here!
>
> --
> Lindsey
> Using Xananews 1.19.1.110



0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Your best April Fools prank?

Intel graphics only.


"Craig" <ElRushbo@eibnet.com> wrote in message
news:7DxAl.10219$Ht3.9108@kovat.provo.novell.com...
> Didn't work on mine.
>
> 😞
>
>
> "Lindsey Johnstone" <ljohnstoneno@spammyrealbox.com> wrote in message
> news:EjvAl.10189$Ht3.6915@kovat.provo.novell.com...
>> Rick Chisholm said something like:
>>
>>> Ctrl-Alt-down cursor on every XP machine I can get my hands on.

>>
>> I didn't know that one ...... (the planning begins)
>>
>> I maintain still that everything I know about Winders I learned in here!
>>
>> --
>> Lindsey
>> Using Xananews 1.19.1.110

>
>



0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Your best April Fools prank?

I am just going to hide.

I did tell someone a month ago they were rebooting the internet which
is why they could not get to where they wanted.....

They believed me too........

--
Timothy
0 Likes
naomi371 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Your best April Fools prank?

good one!

Timothy Leerhoff wrote:
> I am just going to hide.
>
> I did tell someone a month ago they were rebooting the internet which
> is why they could not get to where they wanted.....
>
> They believed me too........
>

0 Likes
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Your best April Fools prank?

http://www.sitepoint.com/blogs/2009/04/01/internet-reboot-today/

--
Kim (4/1/2009 2:22:27 PM Mountain)
--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
dzanre1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Your best April Fools prank?

kgroneman wrote:

> Alright! I wanna hear a debrief.


Heehee - Joe says that the Lavaballs go well wth Paul Newman's Own Tuscan
Salad Dressing. It was kind of funny though. Because the jar of Lavaballs
was on the island in his eyeshot. I put lavaballs and grape tomatoes on
Joe's salad, but hid the lavaballs a bit, so really all he could see were
the tomatoes. James said something about "are those good tomatoes" and Joe
replied "they are hot tamales" - he was joking because he could see the
Lavaballs, and we almost gave it away.

--
Danita
Novell Knowledge Partner
Time to upgrade to GW8!
http://www.caledonia.net/gw8upg.html
0 Likes
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Your best April Fools prank?

Hey DZanre:

>Joe says that the Lavaballs go well wth Paul Newman's Own Tuscan
>Salad Dressing.


🙂

--
Kim (4/2/2009 11:06:32 AM Mountain)
--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Your best April Fools prank?

I am too much of a smart alec at heart to let all the opportunities go
by......

I was wearing a T that said: "AAAAA American Association Against
Accronym Abuse" and was asked if it was real. I quipped back "As far
as you know...."

Ask me about the turbo key some time when we are in person or I have
more time to type.....

--
Timothy
0 Likes
zeffan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Your best April Fools prank?

Our twins are in different classes, but the teachers put their classes together from time to time to cover specific topics. K's teacher teaches math to both classes and C's teacher covers science for both, so both girls know both teachers.

Yesterday morning K's teacher (who is by FAR the best teacher any of our kids have had) started the day by informing the class that starting today the two teachers would be switching classes for the remainder of the year. By the time he pulled the "HA! GOT YOU!" it was after 2:00 and most of the class had cried about it.

Tsk, tsk. You'd think 5th graders could take it better than that!

I thought it was pretty funny.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.