Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: comcast

Jay Calderwood scribbled something like:

> I'm 20 mins from their NOC...
>
> Want me to go there and fix it?


Sure, if you got nothing else to do
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: comcast

Stevo wrote:
> Jay Calderwood scribbled something like:
>
>> I'm 20 mins from their NOC...
>>
>> Want me to go there and fix it?

>
> Sure, if you got nothing else to do


LOL... I will have to FDISK all their mail servers and install
Groupwise.... and use the Exchange to Groupwise Migration tool.

--
Romey

Quote: “Not now chief... I'm in the zone!!!!”
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: comcast

Sewermonger scribbled something like:

> sewermonger@comcast.net


One on its way
0 Likes
naomi371 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: comcast

YES! : )

"Jay Calderwood" <jeromecalderwood@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:v4Tej.14898$k06.1810@kovat.provo.novell.com...
> Stevo wrote:
>> Jay Calderwood scribbled something like:
>>
>>> I'm 20 mins from their NOC...
>>>
>>> Want me to go there and fix it?

>>
>> Sure, if you got nothing else to do

>
> LOL... I will have to FDISK all their mail servers and install
> Groupwise.... and use the Exchange to Groupwise Migration tool.
>
> --
> Romey
>
> Quote: “Not now chief... I'm in the zone!!!!”



0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: comcast

Mary Wood wrote:
> YES! : )
>


Wanna help? I would love an FDISK partner <VBEG>

--
Romey

Quote: “Not now chief... I'm in the zone!!!!”
0 Likes
naomi371 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: comcast

You bet! Think we should find some other Exchange servers to practice fdisk
on before we do Comcast's?

--
Mary

Quote: "You won't be happy until you break that, will you?"

"Jay Calderwood" <jeromecalderwood@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:7nTej.14906$k06.1183@kovat.provo.novell.com...
> Mary Wood wrote:
>> YES! : )
>>

>
> Wanna help? I would love an FDISK partner <VBEG>
>
> --
> Romey
>
> Quote: “Not now chief... I'm in the zone!!!!”



0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: comcast

Mary Wood wrote:
> You bet! Think we should find some other Exchange servers to practice fdisk
> on before we do Comcast's?
>


I like to practice... Its FUN 🙂

I have an exchange server in the next room 🙂

--
Romey

Quote: “Not now chief... I'm in the zone!!!!”
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: comcast

Jay Calderwood wrote:
> Mary Wood wrote:
>> You bet! Think we should find some other Exchange servers to practice
>> fdisk on before we do Comcast's?
>>

>
> I like to practice... Its FUN 🙂
>
> I have an exchange server in the next room 🙂
>


Not for long 🙂

Ted Novak
TRA#5512
IEAS#75
0 Likes
naomi371 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: comcast

Don't you just love inflicting superior products on the unsuspecting?

"§" <tdstr@foadspammer.com> wrote in message
news:IATej.14918$k06.9707@kovat.provo.novell.com...
> Jay Calderwood wrote:
>> Mary Wood wrote:
>>> You bet! Think we should find some other Exchange servers to practice
>>> fdisk on before we do Comcast's?
>>>

>>
>> I like to practice... Its FUN 🙂
>>
>> I have an exchange server in the next room 🙂
>>

>
> Not for long 🙂
>
> Ted Novak
> TRA#5512
> IEAS#75



0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: comcast

Mary Wood wrote:
> Don't you just love inflicting superior products on the unsuspecting?
>

yep


--
Romey

Quote: “Not now chief... I'm in the zone!!!!”
0 Likes
naomi371 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: comcast

Good luck with your file server. Aside from that and dealing with Exchange,
are you still likin' the job? Did they give you some budget to work with
for needed improvements?

On another subject entirely, I don't know that I've ever met a female
metalhead (yes, it could be said I've had a pretty sheltered life). Do they
exist?


"Jay Calderwood" <jeromecalderwood@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:iGTej.14934$k06.4784@kovat.provo.novell.com...
> Mary Wood wrote:
>> Don't you just love inflicting superior products on the unsuspecting?
>>

> yep
>
>
> --
> Romey
>
> Quote: “Not now chief... I'm in the zone!!!!”



0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: comcast

Mary Wood wrote:
>
> On another subject entirely, I don't know that I've ever met a female
> metalhead (yes, it could be said I've had a pretty sheltered life). Do they
> exist?
>


Yes they do!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Gossow

I like her 🙂

Ted Novak
TRA#5512
IEAS#75
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: comcast

Mary Wood wrote:
> Good luck with your file server. Aside from that and dealing with Exchange,
> are you still likin' the job? Did they give you some budget to work with
> for needed improvements?


Yes.

> On another subject entirely, I don't know that I've ever met a female
> metalhead (yes, it could be said I've had a pretty sheltered life). Do they
> exist?


Oh yeah!!! Talking to one now and shes really cute 🙂


> "Jay Calderwood" <jeromecalderwood@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:iGTej.14934$k06.4784@kovat.provo.novell.com...
>> Mary Wood wrote:
>>> Don't you just love inflicting superior products on the unsuspecting?
>>>

>> yep
>>
>>
>> --
>> Romey
>>
>> Quote: “Not now chief... I'm in the zone!!!!”

>
>



--
Romey

Quote: “Not now chief... I'm in the zone!!!!”
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: comcast

§ wrote:
> Mary Wood wrote:
>>
>> On another subject entirely, I don't know that I've ever met a female
>> metalhead (yes, it could be said I've had a pretty sheltered life).
>> Do they exist?
>>

>
> Yes they do!
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Gossow
>
> I like her 🙂
>
> Ted Novak
> TRA#5512
> IEAS#75


I am in LOVE!

--
Romey

Quote: “Not now chief... I'm in the zone!!!!”
0 Likes
naomi371 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: comcast

Wow, that is a whole different world from my little wonderbread suburbia. I
never heard of a lot of that stuff before - had to follow the "growling"
link. When my head stops hurting I'm going to have a listen. (My
bartender/spouse "overserved" us last night! %^)

"§" <tdstr@foadspammer.com> wrote in message
news:sPTej.14950$k06.7668@kovat.provo.novell.com...
> Mary Wood wrote:
>>
>> On another subject entirely, I don't know that I've ever met a female
>> metalhead (yes, it could be said I've had a pretty sheltered life). Do
>> they exist?
>>

>
> Yes they do!
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Gossow
>
> I like her 🙂
>
> Ted Novak
> TRA#5512
> IEAS#75



0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.