schmart Absent Member.
Absent Member.

suggestion for video conferencing

Hello,

maybe you guys can help me here...;)
There isn't an video conferencing integration in Vibe anymore, but as an administrator my boss is asking me for a video conferencing solution for large company events in the next year:

- CEO wants to hold company wide video conferencing
- i think "executive updates" is the correct word for that 🙂
- 1 speaker - up to 350 video-consumers
- with Q&A functionality
- optional with LDAP-AD-integration for user source?

Are there any recommendations? Which tool could be the right one for that? Any experiences?

Thanks for help 🙂
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
schmart Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: suggestion for video conferencing

Hello,
just for update: we already use LifeSize Videoconferencing System and I found out that there is a feature-addon called "LifeSize Stream". Just the right thing for us and the points i've wrote above (for large video sessions / internal executive updates) 😉
0 Likes
ScorpionSting Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: suggestion for video conferencing

schmart;2496568 wrote:
Hello,
just for update: we already use LifeSize Videoconferencing System and I found out that there is a feature-addon called "LifeSize Stream". Just the right thing for us and the points i've wrote above (for large video sessions / internal executive updates) 😉

So many clients, and our company, are now in Office 365 so tend to use Skype (which behaves most of the time and can allow for both Internal and External participation with ACLs around that). The other common option is Cisco Webex (although Cisco have been really breaking that over past year or so, so wouldn't consider it a reliable solution).

Visit my Website for links to Cool Solution articles.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.