BSchnur Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: waiting at home for the dishdude

> 5th time (and over $100 in credit on the account) was a charm. Got my Korean
> channel & I am enjoying it....well, when I am not watching the Olympicsin
> HD...wow, so many channels, so many sports, so many countries....go world!
> Dish has mounting reinforcements & the dishdude took about 5 hours to get
> everything setup, but he did a pretty good job.
>

Congratulations -- so that means the first few months are free then,
right?



--
Barry Schnur
Former Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: waiting at home for the dishdude

Pretty much (the whole bill is a bundle with phone/internet). Now I am just
hoping they don't hose up the billing....
....need to see if this vip722 supports a usb keyboard...hrm..
>>

> Congratulations -- so that means the first few months are free then,
> right?
>
>
>
> --
> Barry Schnur
> Former Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop



0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: waiting at home for the dishdude

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 01:57:19 +0000, Keith V. Klenke wrote:

> 5th time (and over $100 in credit on the account) was a charm. Got my
> Korean channel & I am enjoying it....well, when I am not watching the
> Olympicsin HD...


On U-Verse we have a dedicated Korean Olympics channel, as well as a
dedicated Mandarin Chinese Olympics channel.

--
Joe
"Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do."

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: waiting at home for the dishdude

That would be pretty nice!
I don't think AT&T knows my little slice of the country even exists though.

-
"Joseph Marton" <jmartonNO@SPAMhsemuni.com> wrote in message
news:pan.2008.08.11.12.12.57.462389@SPAMhsemuni.com...
> On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 01:57:19 +0000, Keith V. Klenke wrote:
>
>> 5th time (and over $100 in credit on the account) was a charm. Got my
>> Korean channel & I am enjoying it....well, when I am not watching the
>> Olympicsin HD...

>
> On U-Verse we have a dedicated Korean Olympics channel, as well as a
> dedicated Mandarin Chinese Olympics channel.
>
> --
> Joe
> "Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us
> who do."
>



0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: waiting at home for the dishdude

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 13:12:00 +0000, Keith V. Klenke wrote:

> I don't think AT&T knows my little slice of the country even exists
> though.


Yeah U-Verse is really limited geographically... even more so than plain
old ADSL.

--
Joe
"Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do."

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.