Highlighted
muhammadnoman Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

AD Integration not working

Hi Every One,

I am using PAM 3.5 and configured PAM to to allow my domain users to login myaccess page, But my domain users not able to login myaccess page.

Screen shots are below:

Account Domain Screen shot

Framework ConsoleScreen shot

User login myacces failed_ screen shot

User Login myacces failed2-screen shot

logs screen shot

Please help

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: AD Integration not working

Try changing the "Scope" from "One" to "Subtree" in the Account Domain from the Credential Vault. This will allow for a deep search rather than just one level.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Try to use correct user DN for admin user. i.e cn=administrator, cn=users, dc=ndsit, dc=local 

0 Likes
prasenjitmass Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Please check the user DN once . If it is the default AD administrator then User DN should be "CN=Administrator,CN=Users,DC=ndsit,DC=local

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.