AIX, VT220 and number of rows
I installed PAM 3.2, I have some AIX clients, but I have some problems when I configured a SSH relay rule and tested it:
- The environment for AIX uses a VT220 terminal emulator.
- When I check the display, it doesn't display enough rows into the terminal.
I have some questions:
- Could you tell me if a different terminal emulator can be configure it?, (I checked SSH Relay uses VT100 terminal emulator).
- Do you know if I can configure a different number of rows for ssh-relay?
Thanks in advance.
It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your
posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply.
These forums are peer-to-peer, best effort, volunteer run and that if your issue
is urgent or not getting a response, you might try one of the following options:
- Visit https://www.microfocus.com/support-and-services and search the knowledgebase and/or check
all the other self support options and support programs available.
- Open a service request: https://www.microfocus.com/support
- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is posted in the
correct newsgroup. (http://forums.microfocus.com)
- You might consider hiring a local partner to assist you.
Be sure to read the forum FAQ about what to expect in the way of responses:
Sometimes this automatic posting will alert someone that can respond.
If this is a reply to a duplicate posting or otherwise posted in error, please
ignore and accept our apologies and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand
to our posting bot.
Your Micro Focus Forums Team
If using the ssh client that launches from MyAccess / User Console (java client), then I suggest trying out any other ssh client you prefer and connect through PAM sshrelay. Otherwise, if target server is expecting a telnet connection, then PAM 3.5+ supports this via sshrelay.