Highlighted
achinayoung_wau Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Adding command control rule via REST

Is it possible to add a command control rule via REST? We are trying to automate adding a server to PAM. The REST API guide provides instructions on adding a vault entry for the server but, for SSH, we also need a command control rule. Does REST coverage include command control rules? If so, what is the API to add a rule?

We are running PAM 3.2.

0 Likes
2 Replies
achinayoung_wau Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Adding command control rule via REST

Anyone?

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Adding command control rule via REST

PAM 3.5 or 3.6 have good REST APIs that would make all this available and very well documented as I'm sure you've likely heard before. PAM 3.2 I believe is even out of Mainstream General Support according to the Product Lifecycle, so I'd recommend upgrading for these reasons. 😊 

Unfortunately, I have no clue what the call would have been for PAM 3.2, sorry..

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.