wieye Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Export reporting

Hi,
How can I export cdmctrl.db to an excel or csv file?, I tried sreplay -c option without success.
Regards,
Angel Soto
0 Likes
2 Replies
wieye Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Export reporting

I find the answer, I share with the forum the solution:
log as root on your linux/unix PAM framework server,
run this command: /opt/netiq/npum/sbin/sreplay -U <adminuser> -P <adminpassword> -g cmdctrl.db -F groupid,time,user,host,runas,runhost,cmd -C > output.csv
Thanks anyway if somebody try to help me.
Regards
Angel Soto
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Export reporting

Hey Angel,

Way to go answering your own question! Yah, that command should work. More details can be found in documentation in sreplay Command Line Options.

There is also a planned enhancement in the future for simple CSV export from within the Reporting Console (GUI).
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.