Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Manual for the new Credential Vault interface in PAM 3.5 and 3.6

Jump to solution

Good day everyone, can someone tell me if there is any manual for the new Credential Vault interface in pam 3.5 and 3.6, since there are some things that do change especially in the creation of WIndows credentials since there is this and the LDAP , in the manual of 3.5 it is similar to that of 3.2 and version 3.6 I no longer locate the credential creation part.

Regards

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Manual for the new Credential Vault interface in PAM 3.5 and 3.6

Jump to solution

The user guides are only available within the product contextually I believe. So I suspect that maybe not all the packages / modules were upgraded and perhaps that is why the requested resource could not be found. I'd recommend opening a service request for that issue if everything has been updated properly.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution
Good question! Within the PAM Console, there should be a question mark icon in the top-right to the left of the username dropdown and notification icon. Selecting this should contextually navigate you to the user guide in a new tab. So if on the Credential Vault page, it should open the "Vault Management" section of the documentation there for you. I hope that helps 🙂
0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi @tdharris

I am very grateful for your response and support, however, and I forgot to comment on it, that step had already been done, but it only sent to a page with the following message: "The requested item was not found on this server".

That is why I do not find any information and more detailed about the use of Credential Vault since it is a new interface, in the end it is practically the same but there are fields that already became mandatory and before they were not like that and could load credentials without that mandatory put the User DN among other things.

So if anyone has documentation on the correct use of Credential Vault in PAM 3.5 and 3.6, I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

The user guides are only available within the product contextually I believe. So I suspect that maybe not all the packages / modules were upgraded and perhaps that is why the requested resource could not be found. I'd recommend opening a service request for that issue if everything has been updated properly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution
It is a very good option, I really appreciate your support.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.