Highlighted
Triss
Visitor.

PAM 3.6: Failed to forward rexec message.

Hi All,

I'm running the PAM 3.6 framework manager on a Windows 2016 Standard server. My rexec module can be found within the NPUM folder, however it keeps showing a warning line in the logs. Is there a way to rectify this situation? 

Thanks in advance.

The warning line:

Failed to forward rexec message to KPNBwI6j9GV4fszcje3Ck0sEwsI=: Service information not yet available, retrying later.

0 Likes
5 Replies
prasenjitmass Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: PAM 3.6: Failed to forward rexec message.

Yes, I also have faced the same issue . Anyone please help if know the solution.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I recommend opening a Service Request to investigate the issue further. I suspect some message fails to be delivered to some PAM server with that Service ID. It could be due to some server being removed/uninstalled in framework while there was some pending messages still being processed, etc. It may not be a problem if everything else is working fine and audits are being captured and appropriately delivered to audit managers. It could be an issue if audits are building up on the server because they are undeliverable to their audit managers due to them being offline, for example.

0 Likes
eabikhers
Visitor.

disable Secure Boot State on the hyperv

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

I had this as well. It manifests in the unifid.log (kick the trace level up) as one module won't start.  PAM has a kernel mode driver that won't rurn in Secure Boot mode.

0 Likes
vkuschnir
Established Member.

Try to disabled Secure Boot State

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.