kenelmulric_d Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SSL Error

Hi All,

I was about to try using the PAM 3.5 but then i encountered an Error.

This is a new installation on SuSE Linux 12 SP2.
Tried to register this Agent (Windows 2012 R2) then upon checking the logs i was presented with this.

Also, getting these logs.

Anyone knows a solution?

Thanks!
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.

Re: SSL Error

Just to provide update to this, i was seeing that every time i try to RDP to the server, its saying Command Control Denied on the logs, so i tried creating a simple rule to monitor anyone who access the server.

And the command is being accepted.

But looking at the hosts:

And when i try to update the packages on the this host or even check the host status, im getting this error:
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Just to provide update to this, i was seeing that every time i try to RDP to the server, its saying Command Control Denied on the logs, so i tried creating a simple rule to monitor anyone who access the server.

And the command is being accepted.

But looking at the hosts:

And when i try to update the packages on the this host or even check the host status, im getting this error:
0 Likes
Absent Member.

This has been resolved.

Resolution: Time and Date of Agent and PAM Manager is not sync. It shows that it is, but since this is on a VM and the Physical server uses UTC, and even if we changed it GMT+8 (Our timezone) its still not sync. By manually correcting the time and choosing the correct GMT+8 on both Agent and Manager, it was resolved.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.