wieye Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SYSTEM ALERTS LIST

Hi,
Where can I found a list of SYSTEMS ALERTS, I need it because I have ti integrate PAM to a SIEM solution (HP), the SIEM administrator aske me for a list of events and systems alerts,
Regards
Angel Soto
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: SYSTEM ALERTS LIST

You can configure your Framework hosts to generate system status alert messages when specific events occur, such as when the agent exceeds a specified memory usage. For more details, please see Managing and Modifying System Alerts. To see System Alerts, select the framework icon at the bottom right corner of the Administration Console screen. A flashing icon indicates system alerts.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.