wyldkao Absent Member.
Absent Member.

after upgrade PAM3.2 , 2 function items disappear

Hi
I import PAM 3.2 upgrade package to My PAM 3.1 Server by command (unifi), and try upgrade all packages on PAM Server.
But after upgrade them & reboot server, I find "Access Dashboard and Enterprise Vault" disappear.
If I try rollback packages...these 2 item will show up.

Is it a known problem ??

wyldkao
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: after upgrade PAM3.2 , 2 function items disappear

There is a Post Upgrade Task that is necessary to install these after the upgrade. It was required and unfortunately unavoidable. Data is not lost when upgraded. It is mentioned in the release notes and then in the upgrade instructions. Unfortunately, it can still be easily missed, I missed it at first as well.

For more details, see the PAM 3.2 Release Notes that states:
https://www.netiq.com/documentation/privileged-account-manager-3/privileged-account-manager32-releasenotes/data/privileged-account-manager32-releasenotes.html

IMPORTANT: After upgrading to Privileged Account Manager 3.2, the console packages Enterprise Credential Vault (prvcrdvlt) and Access Dashboard (userreqdashboard) are removed from your Framework Manager. You must manually install these packages. For more information, see Post Upgrade Task.
https://www.netiq.com/documentation/privileged-account-manager-3/npam_install/data/bqn2xot.html#t4397lkyxh1i
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.