Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Adrian Portas
Visitor.

Edit TruWeb Runtime Settings in Performance Center

Hello,

I am trying to run an escenario with TruWeb scripts in Performance Center 12.61 and I am not able edit the runtime settings of the script in the scenario. "Edit runtime settings" button  seems to be disabled with the TruWeb Script Type while Java User or "Web - HTTP/HTML" is enabled.

I want to edit Think Time and pacing and this options are not in the  rts.yml file of the TruWeb script. I ran a fast test of the scenario and it seems that the scenario has default runtime settings of Think Time or Pacing.

¿Is there any way to set upThink Time or pacing in the runtime settings of the scenario?

Regards,

Adrian.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Edit TruWeb Runtime Settings in Performance Center

Hello @Adrian Portas ,

I apologize for the late reply.

In 12.61 TruWeb is still in technical preview and some capabilities are missing.

In later versions you may edit the pacing between iterations.

As for think time, there is no way to control it from runtime settings yet.

As for think time you can either receive it as a parameter to control externally, or use command line arguments to be controlled more dynamically - per execution.

Hope that helps,

Gil

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.