Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
JohnGregg Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Missing AppDynamics monitor data

I'm using PC 12.61.

We use AppDynamics and set up monitors in our test runs.  Generally it works fine.  However I have a new monitor that does not record any data.  I can go in to AppD itself and see data for the test period, but when I use the "Add New Graph" option in Analysis, there is no option for AppD.  It appears that the monitor didn't record anything. Setting up the monitor entails PC connecting to AppD to get the list of apps and metrics, so I know the connectivity works.

What could cause this?  Would there be some logs somewhere?

thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.