Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Outstanding Contributor.. cmcn2016 Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

PC Server Requirements

We have two Performance Center servers located in two different datacenters. We have set them up in DNS in an active:active configuration. So when a user launches Performance Center they are directed to one server or the other. When we need to perform a BC test we simply disable the primary server in the DNS (Datacenter 1) and work solely with the other server (Datacenter 2).

We may need to reconfigure our infrastructure soon however in order to comply with some new enterprise standards.

Is there a recommended guideline as to how many Performance Center servers are needed based on number of users, number of tests run per month for example? We are on version 12.61. I had a look in the System requirements for Performance Center 12.60 but I did not see any guideline for this.

I would appreciate any insight into this. Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: PC Server Requirements

Hello,

You can try to check with an ALM advisor:

https://almadvisor.saas.hp.com/sizingAnalysis.htm

This tool will allow you to check the system requirements in order to comply with certain amount of users, projects etc.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.