Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Trusted Contributor.. kashyapshah Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Performance Testing for Informatica

Jump to solution

Hi,

Doesn anyone have any experience with performance testing for Informatica? Can LoadRunne be used? If not any idea what can be used for the same?

Can anyone point me to some kind of Informatica upgrade related performance testing strategies?

Thanks in advance!

Kashyap

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
AlexisB Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Performance Testing for Informatica

Jump to solution

Hi Kashyapshah

Hope you are doing well!

May you please let me know more about the AUT (Application under test you want to peformance? 

It is something like explains on this link: http://www.informatica.com/in/etl-testing/ ...  We know you are on the state to get strategies or any experience with Informatica technology, I can recommend you to test with Protocol advisor to see what possible protocols can be used to record the app.

Please let us know about the above with your comments.

Kind Regards,

Alexis Brenes

0 Likes
3 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.. Chau_Nguyen_PC Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Kashyap,

Have you tried to use Protocol Advisor utility to find which protocol is suitable for the application?

Regards,

Chau

Regards,

Chau Nguyen | SW Technical Support Consultant.
LoadRunner and Performance Center

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.. kashyapshah Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

We are not at that stage yet - we do not have access to the application. We are trying to comeup with a strategy and looking for any experience that community members can share related to this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
AlexisB Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Kashyapshah

Hope you are doing well!

May you please let me know more about the AUT (Application under test you want to peformance? 

It is something like explains on this link: http://www.informatica.com/in/etl-testing/ ...  We know you are on the state to get strategies or any experience with Informatica technology, I can recommend you to test with Protocol advisor to see what possible protocols can be used to record the app.

Please let us know about the above with your comments.

Kind Regards,

Alexis Brenes

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.