Grahambell Contributor.
Contributor.

Topology menu not available in performance center 12.60 for integrating with Sitescope

Jump to solution

We have just now provisioned "Performance Center 12.60" environment (with community license) and also have installed "Site scope for load testing 2019.02" (on a separate host).

In performance center the topology menu is missing (see attachment). Any advise or thoughts on getting performance center to get sitescope integrated?

Where do I design topologies in PC 12.6 , is there any setup that needs to be done in "performance center administration"

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Topology menu not available in performance center 12.60 for integrating with Sitescope

Jump to solution

Hello, 

Design and edit Topologies are available from My Performance Center UI. See attached screen shots for the menu and the edit screen. 

Adding / updating  AUT Hosts is available from the AUT Host tab , see also attached screenshot. 

Aliza

5 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Topology menu not available in performance center 12.60 for integrating with Sitescope

Jump to solution

Hello, 

Design and edit Topologies are available from My Performance Center UI. See attached screen shots for the menu and the edit screen. 

Adding / updating  AUT Hosts is available from the AUT Host tab , see also attached screenshot. 

Aliza

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hello, 

Aliza

Highlighted
Grahambell Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Aliza,

Thank you for the quick reply!. As mentioned in your posts above I was able to access the topology menu from "My Performance center UI".

However, on navigating to topology - I am unable to create or edit anything. Is there anything that I need to setup in SiteAdministration for editing . Attached screenshot.

0 Likes
Grahambell Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

Found out that the menu was disabled as topology is not supported in IE 11.

Opening "my performance center" in chrome && "editing and enabling topology" was enabled

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi, 

Based on the screenshot you don't have the option to create new folder , new topology. the UI looks strange. 

Which browser do you use? have you cleared your browser cache? do your user have permissions to create / update topology?

Aliza

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.