Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
PeetD Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Why can't I access Performance Center Support Customer forum?

I want to access the Performance Center Customer Support forum. My organization has an SAID. However when I try to access this forum I receive the following error message:

"You do not have sufficient privileges for thgis resource or its parejnt to performa this action. 

Click your browser's Back button to continue"

So how to di do get access? I got an SAID. Message with no help whatsoever on what to do to gain access. Nice...

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: Why can't I access Performance Center Support Customer forum?

Hello,

I would suggest contacting web functionality, they can give you some hints on what is going on.

0 Likes
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Note that it was decided to discontinue the Support forums. Their content was made available in the Practitioners forums and all customers will be able to continue posting questions in the Practitioners forum. I assume you cannot access it because of this reason. Still, it is worth sending a message to the community admin. 

Dedicated events for paying customers, such as Expert days, will continue to run in locked forums which can be accessed by paying customers only.

Regards,

Shlomi 

0 Likes
PeetD Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Thanks, for the reply. I totally forgot about this post. The issue has already been resolved by our HP/MF liason manager. I (and my colleagues) have access now.

Thank you.

Regards,

Peet

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.