Highlighted
Absent Member.. Jim Stock_1 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

loadrunner 11.50, controller + vugen (pc host installation) - export to zip file fails

the solution/.script is a SAPGUI protocol script in this case, but other scripts also cannot  be exported to Zip file.

attached is the error log from the failed VuGen  "export to zip file" ... 

error is too large to include directly in post.

0 Likes
4 Replies
ldr-LoadRunner Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: loadrunner 11.50, controller + vugen (pc host installation) - export to zip file fails

Hello Jim.

Does this happen with a specific SAPGUI script? If that is the case, I would suggest opening a new case, proving a problematic script so that we can try and reproduce the issue. Otherwise, we can gather additional logs (as well as a Crash dump file of the involved process when creating zip files) in order for R&D to create a patch for this.

Regards,

Daniel

HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Re: loadrunner 11.50, controller + vugen (pc host installation) - export to zip file fails

opening ticket ...

i am attempting to ABAP support to get the actual ABAP/SAP error message as the message to the sapgui client is meaningless ... "error uploading csv".

yes, it is SAP tcode, customized, that is having the error.

ticket has to be opened by the one guy with ticket rights ...\

once i know what info you require it will be attached to ticket

0 Likes
ldr-LoadRunner Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Initially, I would suggest providing the entire script folder and steps on how you reproduce so we can try it in-house. Depending on our findings we can get together with you and get more details (assuming we cannot reproduce and require access to your environment to capture a DUMP file, matching VUGen logs in DEBUG mode and others).

Best of luck.

HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Here is the error details from “Manage”/Export to zip …

this is only error message, i believe i have seen several different error messages.

the vugen host does have winzip working fine, just not able to zip from inside vugen as needed for ALM.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.