Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HP PPM Scenario Planning

Hello - I am looking for a HOW TO kind of guide or video to show me how HP  PPM should work for portfolio optimization / scenario planning.  I find the manuals fragmented and hard to follow, so I'd like to see an easy start as to what to enter in the fields and what the outcome means from that input.  Is there such a tutorial?

thank you

0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Seems there is no such how-to guide or video. Have you tried taking a look at the Chapter 5 of the Portfolio Management User's Guide? It is specific for scenario comparison. The following is the link of this guide:

http://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01161850

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Emma

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.