Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP Project and Portfolio Management user guide

I am searching for an HP Project and Portfolio Management user guide  and I cannot find one on the web or on HP site.  Do anyone know where I can obtain one?

P.S. This thread has been moved from Project and Portfolio Management Support and News Forum to  Project and Portfolio Management Documentation Forum. -HP Forum Moderator

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Which version of PPM are you on & which user guide are you looking for?  HP has several user guides depending on the module you are using.  Try this link here http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/manuals I'm pretty sure you'll find what you need.

If you still can't find what you are looking for let me know which version you are on and which module you need a user guide for and I'll add it as an attachment.

Good Luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

need ug for 9.14.004

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Lesley,

Here is the link for the release note of Patch 0004 http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00223020

Regards,
Dayana
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I could not find a User Guide for HP Project and Portfolio Managment Center for Copy right 1997-2012 version.  Can you please assist me?

Thanks,

MF

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Looks like here is the master list of all 9.xx documentation.

Thanks

Abhijeet

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.