Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Established Member.. cABany
Established Member..

Updating Staffing Profile status From the Request Workflow - Can this be done using Ksc_run_sql?

Jump to solution

What I'm attempting to do is update the Staffing Profile status based on the an action taken in the request workflow.

I was trying to build an execution step that would do this but it's failing every time.

I'm running ksc_run_sql... 

ksc_run_sql QUERY_STRING="UPDATE rsc_staffing_profiles set status_code = 1 where container_entity_id = [REQ.REQUEST_ID];" ENV_NAME="[SOURCE_ENV.ENVIRONMENT_NAME]"

Perhaps I can't run an Update statement here?

KSC SQL Query

Source Command:update_status

Running query: UPDATE rsc_staffing_profiles set status_code = 1 where container_entity_id = 33370;
Unexpected error!
ERROR: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sharon_Han Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Updating Staffing Profile status From the Request Workflow - Can this be done using Ksc_run_sql?

Jump to solution

Hello,

To update staffing profile status from the request workflow, you could use special command Ksc_set_staffing_profile_status.

for example:

ksc_set_staffing_profile_status USE_NAMES_FLAG="N" STAFF_PROF_IDS="[REQ.P.KNTA_STAFFING_PROFILE]" STATUS_CODE="6"

Thanks,
SHaron

0 Likes
2 Replies
Sharon_Han Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Updating Staffing Profile status From the Request Workflow - Can this be done using Ksc_run_sql?

Jump to solution

Hello,

To update staffing profile status from the request workflow, you could use special command Ksc_set_staffing_profile_status.

for example:

ksc_set_staffing_profile_status USE_NAMES_FLAG="N" STAFF_PROF_IDS="[REQ.P.KNTA_STAFFING_PROFILE]" STATUS_CODE="6"

Thanks,
SHaron

0 Likes
Established Member.. cABany
Established Member..

Jump to solution

This worked! Thanks!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.