How to visualize Power BI Dashboards into PPM Dashboards.

How to visualize Power BI Dashboards into PPM Dashboards.

1. First on power BI you need to go to the report you want to share and click on File > Embed

One1.png

1. Then copy the URL you get on the page.

Two2.png

1. After that, on PPM you can go to Open > Administration > Portlet Definitions > Import Portlet Definitons
  2. Choose Java Portlet and Click Next.

Three.png

1. Check the Html Portlet and Click Next
  2. Fill the required information and Finish.
  3. Now, please go to Dashboard > Personalize Dashboard.
  4. Add a new page

Four.png

1. Then add a new HTML portlet on the new page

five.png

Six.png

10. Edit the portlet.

Seven.png

11. Delete the text and add and Iframe.

eight.png

12. Add the URL on the Iframe.

nine.png

13. Then save.

14. Finally you can add this page to your dashboard.

Thanks,

Randall

Labels (2)

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Comments

What version of Power BI is used for this example?

I am new to the tool, but I have Power BI Desktop v.2.76 and I do not find an 'Embed' option under File...?

@skbd 

I don't think you can publish on the web with PowerBI desktop, you need the PowerBI Service to share your dashboards.

For more info, check https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/designer/service-service-vs-desktop

Cheers,

Etienne.

Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2020-01-21 21:35
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.