Respected Contributor.. burakkaya28 Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

A step does not show own details in approval details of request!

Jump to solution

Hi,

In the approval details of request, most of steps show the approval details. But Step 'New Business Case'  does not show.
Please find the attachment below as ad_screenshots.zip

I sent three screenshots including the problem. I have added my comment into screenshots.

The question is how can i fix this problem?

Best Regards,
Burak Kaya

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Respected Contributor..

Re: A step does not show own details in approval details of request!

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have fixed the problem very time long ago but just get change to share with you.
It is about sequence of workflow step. It is important that are correctly sorted. If there any sequence problem then PPM does not show you any details on directly.

Regards,
Burak Kaya

0 Likes
1 Reply
Respected Contributor..

Re: A step does not show own details in approval details of request!

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have fixed the problem very time long ago but just get change to share with you.
It is about sequence of workflow step. It is important that are correctly sorted. If there any sequence problem then PPM does not show you any details on directly.

Regards,
Burak Kaya

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.