Adding a position to staffing profile - message from webpage
Could you please let me know if this fuctionality was working fine before, any changes recently?
Also could you please perform the steps attached and let me know if the behavior persist:
1. Stop the server.
2. Go to /server/ and delete “tmp” and “work” folders and run kJSPCompiler.sh.
Note: Repeat for all servers (nodes).
Note: Do not back these directories up as they will be re-created when the PPM instance is started.
3. Go to PPM_HOME/server/SERVER_NAME/log and re-name the serverLog.txt file. This will allow for a clean log to review.
Note: Repeat for all servers (nodes)
4. Run kupdatehtml.sh
5. Run the kjspcompiler.sh
6. Restart server
7. Run kRunCacheManager.sh -A (clear all cache).
8. Clear ALL cache and history in Internet Explorer or the browser you are using
*If you have clustering, please repeat this for the entire nodes.
9. Clear the Client Java cache.
Start --> Control Panel --> Java --> Temporary Internet Files --> Delete Files
10. Also clear the client-side Java Virtual Machine (JVM) Cache. (Control Panel -> Java Plug-in -> Cache Tab -> 'Clear'). Do so for ALL Java Plug-ins installed.
Personally i dont think restart and clearing server cache will help. Not sure though, give it a try.
Which version are you on?
Are you requesting for specific resource in your position.
Is it happening for all the staffing profiles.