puthar Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Advanced Request Searches with Workflow

Hi,

I am assigned to the PPM All Access Grants security Group.

When I select a workflow to search for in the Advanced Request Searches, the results returns data for the request type and workflow selected as expected.

Project Managers that does not belong to the PPM All Access Grants security Group, return no search results. 

I think it has something to do with the access grants for those Project Managers and have tried a couple of access grants without success.

Can anyone guide me, which access grants to use to get this search to work or any other suggestion please?

Thanks,

Alfred

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: Advanced Request Searches with Workflow

Hello Alfred,

I hope you’re having a good day.

My name is Adolfo Alvarado from PPM team and I have been assigned to assist your thread Technical Question:

Based of documentation in document “Project Management user guide” in the page 275 mentioned that it is necessary to include the user on the “PPM Project Manager” group, so please add the user on the PPM project manager group. I attached the document on this thread.

Any questions or doubts please let me know

Best Regards

0 Likes
ArunKr Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Advanced Request Searches with Workflow

Provide Demand Management license

Assign in any security group that has View Requests, View Request Types and Edit Requests access grant

This should be enough for anyone to do a advance request search in PPM.

The OOTB  PPM Project Manager security group has all the above access grants by default. So, you can add the PMs to the above security group.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.