Absent Member.. bzdafro Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Anyone seen documentation on ksc_itg_run_sql and how the exception_option works?

Has anyone seen documentation on ksc_itg_run_sql and how the exception_option works?  

I use ksc_itg_run_sql with "Select case when... " statements but need the query to halt/raise error when the value is equal to something.     I noticed the EXECEPTION_OPTION parameter but can't find documentation on how this works.   Anyone know how to do that?     Otherwise, I can leverage Unix If statement further in my commands when I'm connected to a server.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.