Erik Cole Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Auto-Adding Approved Budget

Has anyone implemented a solution (db procedure call, etc) to automatically add lines to the approved budget section on a financial summary? We're going to do this, as part of the project scope change request workflow, but I thought I'd ask if anyone has already done it...

0 Likes
4 Replies
Celil Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Auto-Adding Approved Budget

Hi Erik,

Could you please share your email address, so that I can share the Oracle SQL for adding/modifyng the FS security.
Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect
0 Likes
Erik Cole Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Celil,

I'm not trying to add or change security. I'm looking to add values (dollars, description) to the approved budget.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Kerim KILIC Absent Member..
Absent Member..

it stores in FM_APPROVED_BUDGETS table, didnt do before but i think single insert statement will be enough
0 Likes
Regular Contributor.. Amar Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Were you able to do it ? We are planning to implement it. Appreciate if you can share the steps.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.