Absent Member.. Mohit_Agrawal Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Automatically adding request to timesheet

Hi All,

Can we automatically add a request in the timesheet once approved.

Once manager approves the request it should get added to the timesheet of the resource ("Created By user in the request)" with 8 hours for the date (same as the value in the Date field in the request) with non-editable time cell...

is it possible?

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Automatically adding request to timesheet

Hi Mohit,

Add from My Items / Suggested Items:  This option adds work items from the Suggested Items list or the My Items list. The Suggested Items list is automatically generated by HP Time Management for your convenience. The My Items list is a personal list of items you build and maintain, and its items are retained until you delete them

For more information take a look to the Time Management user guide on page 32 and onwards.

Hope this helped you.

Best Regards.

Carolina.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Mohit_Agrawal Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Automatically adding request to timesheet

Hi Carolina,

I know adding of items from My Items list. But my question is litlle different.

Do you know of any way of adding a task/request to a resource's time sheet from back end query and also putting time to the cell of date column?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.