Absent Member.. PPM_dynamic_use Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Branding is not getting reflected

Hi All,

I have changed the brand icon at all the below locations. But still it's not getting relfected...

<PPM_Home>/server/<PPM_ServerName>/deploy/itg.war/images/common/CorporateBrand.gif
<PPM_Home>/server/<PPM_ServerName>/deploy/itg.war/web/knta/global/images/en/CorporateBrand.gif
<PPM_Home>/pdf/images/CorporateBrand.gif

I updated all the icons, ran kUpdate, kCachemanager, kJspCompiler, deleted tmp and work  and then restarted..but still not getting relfeclted...

please suggest..thanks

0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.. AlexSavencu Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Branding is not getting reflected

Hi,

it might sound silly, but you need to clear the client browser cache, since these icons are static content.

cheers

alex

--remember to kudos people who helped solve your problem
0 Likes
Absent Member.. PPM_dynamic_use Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Already tried that..reset IE..Also opened it on a PC where the URL was first time accessed...it does not work....
The interesting thing is: when I go to a remote windows server and try then it shows the updated brandings...but not on any other system...Weird...
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Do you by any chance use some kind of web proxy (including static resource caching) some place between the PPM Server and the Web Client, that may not be active when using the remote windows server?
0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. Loc_Nguyen_PPM Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Hi,

I think there are nothing wrong with your configure on PPM server. Because you can see the the changes on remote window server. Please try with another web browsers or maybe your browser were missed some plugins that is needed for show the changes.  You'd better used web browser which used on remote window server and try it again, and make sure clear browser cache before.

Hope this help.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.