Govardhan07 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

CA Service ticket is not closing automatically from PPM

We have configured HP PPM with CA service desk.

Our users used to create a ticket in CA service desk and then using Move to PPM option, they will move the request to PPM.

Once user close the request in PPM automatically ticket in CA will get closed.

For closing the ticket in CA, in PPM workflow step we set a notification as shown in screenshot.

Recently they upgraded CA service desk to new version, everything is working fine except automatic ticket closure.

There is change in notification's recepient email address, this is the only change we made in PPM.

Please suggest

0 Likes
2 Replies
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: CA Service ticket is not closing automatically from PPM

Hello Govardhan07,

Sorry for the delay I am searching about this. I will update this thread when a find a possible solution however seems we need to replicate this in our labs so you should open a PPM Support ticket.

Thanks for your collaboration.

Best Regards,

Carolina.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: CA Service ticket is not closing automatically from PPM

Good Day Govardhan07,

Please perform the follow steps:

1) Stop the server.

2) Delete tmp and work and run kJSPCompiler.sh. Delete the two directories \server<\\tmp and \server\\work (file://tmp%20and%20/server/work)>

Note: Repeat for all servers (nodes)

Note: Do not back these directories up as they will be re-created when the PPM instance is started.

3) Go to PPM_HOME/server/SERVER_NAME/log and re-name the serverLog.txt file. This will allow for a clean log to review.

Note: Repeat for all servers (nodes)

4) Restart server

5) Run kRunCacheManager.sh -A (clear all cache).

6) Clear ALL cache and history in Internet Explorer

If you have clustering, please repeat this for the entire nodes.

7) Clear the Client Java cache.

Start --> Control Panel --> Java --> Temporary Internet Files --> Delete Files

😎 Also clear the client-side Java Virtual Machine(JVM) Cache. (Control Panel -> Java Plug-in -> Cache Tab -> 'Clear'). Do so for ALL Java Plug-ins installed.

I would like to know if you want to open a Support ticket? Seems we need to made deep research and investigate your issue. If yes, send me a private mesagge and  please provide me you SAID, export the Request type header, the request type and the workflow. Also attach K Support.

I will be waiting your kind response.

Best Regards,

Carolina.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.