Absent Member.. bzdafro Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Can an Object Type send popup message to user during a workflow step execution?

Hi

I would like to send a popup message to a user if a  workflow deployment step fails; users run steps from the workbench.   This would need to be object type command BTW and not on a Request.     I dont want to send an email because I need it to be in their face, real time visible on the screen.  

I've used kWall.sh but I don't think I can use it  with  ksc_local_exec  since it needs id pasword message parameters passed to it - which ksc_local_exec doesnt seem to like.

Has anyone done this?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. AbrahamRB Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Can an Object Type send popup message to user during a workflow step execution?

Hello bzdafro,

I think that in a workflow change, you only can send an email. In my opinion what you want to do, is a custom feature.

Regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.