Absent Member.. Mohit_Agrawal Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Can we configure notification email to the time approvers

Hi All,

Can we configure notification email to the approvers when resources submit the time sheets?? I dont see anything in the Notificaiton tab of the policy.

I know we have "Time Approval" portlet but we also want notification upon submission. Possible?

Regards,

Mohit

0 Likes
4 Replies
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Can we configure notification email to the time approvers

Hello Mohit, 

There are not configurations for setting notifications to the approvers. The timesheet notification functionality currently only supports sending Notifications to resources who have not yet released a timesheet for the period. A manager can add an portlet called ''Approve time sheet” to their dashboard that will give him the list of all the timesheets that are awaiting his approval. That is the current manner in which our other customers use for the managers to know of all the timesheets awaiting their approval. We have several enhancements pertaining to timesheet notificaitons and our product management is reviewing these to be implemented in the future release 

However, there are advanced notifications that you may use. To add a notification that has more comprehensive features than those available with Send email to:

Please take a look on page 18 for the reports guide and references attached..

Kindly let me know if this helped you.

Best Regards, 

Carolina. 

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Mohit,

Let me know if you still have questions...

Kind Regards,

Carolina.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Mohit_Agrawal Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I am thinking of creating a custom report and schedule it to run and then automatic email is sent. Can we anyhow schedule a report to run the very next day of the last working day of the month?

0 Likes
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello Mohit,

You can try at your own. if you need some help to implement this, you should put in contact with PSO.

Have a nice day!

Carolina.

“HP Support
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.