ShravanK Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Can we import new financial summary lines using XML load utility which is already having few lines i

Hi,

We have requirement where we need to bulk insert new financial summary lines into already existing financial summary which is having few liens in it that came from staffing profile.

When we try to add new lines using XML load utility we are getting error that "The financial summary for the Project identified by "XYZ" already has forecast actual cost lines.

Can anyone have any workaorund for this problem.

I have same question for inserting new positions for already existing staffing profile.

Can anyone please share any ideas as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Sharvan

0 Likes
1 Reply
ARPA Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Can we import new financial summary lines using XML load utility which is already having few lin

Hi,

I'm affraid is not possible to do that.

We had the same requirement and finaly we had to do it with java web services.

Have a look to webservices toolkit examples.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.