Absent Member.. Amanjyot Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Change text in portlet button

Jump to solution
Hi everyone,

Is there any way to change the text in button of the portlet? I want to change the log scope change button in the project summary page.

Thanks,
Aman
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Change text in portlet button

Jump to solution

I am attaching you "Customizing the Standard Interface" guide. Here you can see some JSPs field modifications you can do, just remember if you have some doubts or issues with this, you need to contact PSO team due to break and fix team not supported this.

Thanks!

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
3 Replies
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Dood day Aman,

There is an internal ER asking something similar but unfortunate the status is deferred.

Another way to see a possibility to make this customization is contacting PSO Team through your sales representative.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Best Regards,
Carolina.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Amanjyot Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
No way by changing the JSPs?
0 Likes
CGut Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I am attaching you "Customizing the Standard Interface" guide. Here you can see some JSPs field modifications you can do, just remember if you have some doubts or issues with this, you need to contact PSO team due to break and fix team not supported this.

Thanks!

“HP Support
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.