Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Changing logo in 9.2

Hi All,

I am looking forward to change the highlighted part in the attached screnshot on 9.20 version.

Do I have to replace the CorporateBrand2.gif?

When I go to file system in 9.2 version. I see that CorporateBrand2.gif is still the same as what we had on 9.12. It does not look like the one on the dashboard page. Still I did replace CorporateBrand2 with my company brand and it does not refect [did clean all cache].

Any ideas. Plz help

Also if you can attached customization guide of 9.2

Thanks

Mohit

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hello Mohit,

I attached the "Customizing the Standard Interface" guide. You can find some information about the CorporateBrand2.gif at page 16.

I hope it helps

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thanks for the guide but it is still not clear to me if I can only replace the highlight part of the attached picture OR if I have to replace the whole part inlcuding project and portfolio center...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Any updates guys?

How I have to replace the whole image?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Commander Commander
Commander

Hello Mohit

I did two types of logo changes in v9.31for dashboard and smaller logos in like you can see for example in  admin console. I didn't replace CorporateBrand2 you mentioned. It's still there 🙂

There are 2 types of CorporateBrand images with .gif and .png file extensions.

CorporateBrand.png - located in c:\%PPM_HOME%\server\%node%\deploy\itg.war\images\common\ is the one you can see in the left corner right after login above menu. I replaced that one with our company logo and just reload the page using F5. No restart or update is needed.

CorporateBrand.gif - located in c:\%PPM_HOME%\server\%node%\deploy\itg.war\web\knta\global\images\en\ and c:\%PPM_HOME%\server\%node%\deploy\itg.war\images\common\ and \%PPM_HOME%\pdf\images\are the smaller logos for pages like admin console, Documentation library ... No restart or update is needed for this as well.

I have a script to replace all the required files with our other customizations for each env.

Create your own CorporateBrand gif and png files with your logo and that's it 🙂 You can keep your default ones in the same folder with timestamp or adding "_old".

I hope this help 🙂 let me know 🙂

Peter

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.